Saturday 1 January 2011

Welcome!

Hey guys
Hope you all had a wonderful new years, mine was rather relaxed but that's how I like it. So here's my new blog, Black Pudding. It's gonna be outfits, clothes I'm lusting for, new purchases and fashiony things in general but I'm gonna throw in some music and life in there too. I hope to do alot with this blog and it's something I've wanted to do for a while. I'm doing my first outfit post tomorrow and a little something for you to get to know me better - exciting! Stay tuned and have a good weekend
Lydia xx

4 comments:

  1. good luck with your blog! happy 2011!

    BM

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com - The Flower Girl.

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your blog!
    Happy new Year hun!

    http://londonscloset.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cardigan! Happy new year lovely.xo

    Now following you hope you can follow back.
    http://fashionafffair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read :) I'll try to reply back to any comments xxx