Saturday 22 January 2011

want it wishlist #002

t-shirt - topshop
heels - h&m
just dance 2 - ubisoft
ring - rokit
1. I am a t-shirt junkie and this latte coloured number is a winner. The fit is not skinny which I hate and I love the simple touches - the pocket and turned up sleeves. Bit pricey for a tee but it for me it is a must have.

2. I literally fell in love when I saw these heels. There not my usual style but that just makes them the more desirable. Everything about them are just amazing! They are cute, sassy and remind me of summer ♥

3. This has to be the best game on the Wii. I played it at a friend's house last night and now I MUST own this. It has Beyonce's "Crazy in Love" - enough said.

4. There's always going to be a ring in these posts, so no need to go into too much detail ;) but I love the faded gold colour and the expression on the leopard's face :P

Hope you had a wonderful weekend and expect more from me soon :)
Lydia xx

14 comments:

  1. Those chunky heels are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ring is really cute !!
    do you know whether there a rokit in the UK??

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LYDIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
    It's been so long!! Your blog is amazing and I am following straight away!! :)
    Joelle
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shoe and the ring i want one now lol x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those heels are TOO cute!! Great selections :)

    That GOOD GOOD Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man I want a wii! But the fit programm so that I loose my bloody pounds! haha!
    And the shirt is nice but then again I see so many nice things at Topshop but really I don't get paying that much for something so bad quality!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. those shoes are delish..

    www.thestylerealist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a fan of t-shirts too, they're so easy to wear!
    strut mode

    ReplyDelete
  9. The heels are TO DIE FOR! Why cant I find anything like that when I visit H&M???

    Prissy

    ReplyDelete
  10. the heels are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the ring i have got an obbesion with ring right about no LOVE IT
    really cool blog like your post about ring too
    check out my blog in your spare time
    http://www.londongirlchronicles.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those heels are amazing look wayyy more expensive than H&M! :) XX


    http://2ndhandcinderella.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yes to just dance. My previous flat mate had one and literally had soo much fun with it. The heels are mega hot.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read :) I'll try to reply back to any comments xxx